Located just a short walk away from beautiful Zuma beach, the warm, therapeutic atmosphere at Avalon Integrative Wellness offers unique mental health therapies in a safe and harmonious setting where clients can focus on healing and the mind-body connection. Through a relational and experiential mindful frame, our clients learn how to experience and shift their distressing emotional states, allowing them to operate from a place of embodiment, flow, and interpersonal resonance.
Effective for individuals who are dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, sex or love addiction, eating disorders, and intimacy and attachment disorders, the experience at Avalon Integrative Wellness takes what our clients ‘know’ and moves concepts and knowledge into experience and action, furthering self-regulation, healing, and adaptive relationships with self and others.
Our independent outpatient program offers a diverse schedule of group therapy, individual therapy, experiential and wellness therapies. We aim to provide an environment of safety and comfort, where our clients have the opportunity to learn, heal and grow.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Through Avalon Integrative Wellness’s Program, you will learn to:
- Self-regulate your emotional states using mindful experiential modalities such as meditation, breath work, and positive psychology
- Strengthen your mind-body connection through CBT, DBT, hypnotherapy, drama therapy, yoga, and cupping
- Experience and understand the shifts in your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors with greater ease
- Recognize the triggers associated with eating disorders and work with professionals trained to treat emotional eating, restrictions, and body image.
- Manage stress, rebuild relationships, and learn alternative behaviors associated with love and sex addictions
- Utilize EMDR and other evidenced-based therapies to treat trauma, intimacy and attachment disorders
- Understand the neuroscience of relating, connecting, and effecting neuroplasticity
- Reenergize your body with NAD, immune, beauty, weight-loss, and energy IV drips.
- Experience a deeper level of emotional intimacy with self and others
- Navigate conflict-resolution and decision-making with skill and confidence
- Create greater serenity and connect to your life purpose
Avalon Integrative Therapies
- Positive Psychology
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Love and Intimacy groups
- Psychoeducational groups
- Drama therapy
- Creative Writing therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Psychiatric Consults
- Healthy Body Image Groups
- Individualized one-on-one Therapy
- TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation)
- Wellness and Vitamin Drips
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Psychiatric Services